Sunday, March 15, 2009

We Love You Trav (daddy)


Travis left for Turkey with the Air National Guard on Friday! Austin and I are totally at a loss with out him! Poor Austin just can't work with my poor wrestling skills. Travis is much better at it than I (I guess I'm not much of a challenge for him!) He was pretty upset when he realized Travis wasn't getting back in the car after he strapped him in his seat at the air field. As for me, even though Austin keeps me busy I am so bored with out Travis! I am so used to being able to talk to him as much as I want and when I want! (AND NOT AT ODD HOURS!) He will be back in a few weeks.........Angie, if you are reading this, I know that I am being a baby about this! lol.

And if you are reading this Travis, WE LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR SAFE RETURN!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand exactly what you mean!! I am so proud to be a Navy wife, but I miss my hubby desperately when he is gone. Thank goodness he will be on shore duty after this next tour! :)