Monday, February 2, 2009

Austin's Birthday!


Austin turned 2 on January 28! I can't believe how big he is! On his birthday we went ou to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Christiansen and Grandma and Grandpa Perry to Chuck E Cheese. Austin loves the helicopter ride there, but is terrified of Chucky!

On Saturday we had a big Football themed family party. We debated on the theme.......but with Super bowl so close there were just too many cute football decorations not to go that way! He was totally spoiled rotten and all of us had fun at both parties! Even though it comes with a lot of bruises and 2 year old fits, I LOVE THIS AGE! I love to hear him talk and learn new things!

We love you Austin Ryan!

I promise to get the pics posted from the party! This month has been so wild! We are getting married in 4 days, and between the holiday, Austin's Birthday and the wedding we have been running wild trying to get it all done!

1 comments:

Allreds said...

Aimee,
i cant believe your wedding is so soon! I am planning on coming down for it so i will see you in a few days! I miss you and austin is so adorable! I agree with you , i love there age!