Sunday, October 19, 2008

WOW One whole year!


Tomorrow Travis and I will have been together for a year! I can't believe how fast time has flown by! We met last year on the 12th at Miller Motor Sports Park's Vehicle (career) day. I was there with the class that I was student teaching in and he was a presenter for his company. Apparently he has a thing for teachers because he was totally hitting on me in front of my students! (I love you babe lol!) I was sad because I thought that he was wearing a ring........on his right hand......I didn't pick up on the fact that it was his right hand at first! (I found out later that it was a CTR ring!) I thought that he was so good looking and had a great smile! We went out for the first time the next Saturday on October 20th and have been together ever since (rocky roads and all lol.) A month ago when we realized that it was coming up we decided that we would go out on our first date again to celebrate! We decided to do yesterday because of school and work. We had a blast! We ate at the same Restaurant, Ruby River (leave it to Trav to take a girl to a steakhouse on a first date.......what would have happened if I was a vegetarian!) The food was great! We went to the same Haunted House, and this year when I had to hold onto him I was totally clear to do so. Travis likes to tease that I was all over him the first night........but I'm not sure what he was expecting when he took a girl to a haunted house. To sum it up both the first date and our 1 year date were amazing! We've decided to make this a yearly tradition! I'm so glad to have Travis in our lives and I am so excited that he will be here forever! I love you Trav! (more than you know ; ) )

1 comments:

Makenzie & Jordan said...

I my gosh... how did I not know you were engaged? What? Congrats!! I am excited that you are blogging. Now we can keep in touch better.